Southgate Medical Home-First Respected Medical Practitioner For Your Health
A newly established medical clinic with family practise Physicians have independently operated a growing team over the years. Today, the team doctors are on board with large patients based in the Southbank area. Their team is composed of highly experienced medical professionals committed to providing quality services like being approachable to all patients, maintaining high professional standards, and continuity of care.
Southbank Medical Centre has a wide range of clinical experience and professional expert doctors that is vocationally registered that have completed general practise training. The medical team on duty to welcome you at Southbank Medical Centre is certified by the Australian General Practice Accreditation Limited ( AGPAL ) standards sets by the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners.
What services did they offer?
Southgate Medical is fully accredited by ( AGPAL ) and offers high-quality, modern patient care in a calm environment and affectionate setting. The room is modernised with experienced GPSs to sustain patients of categories of medical services, including:
- General Health Check-up
- Women Health Check
- Men Health Check
- Mental Health Services
- Paediatric Care
- Skin Cancer Diagnosis
- STI Checks
- Healthy Living Advice
- Medical Treatment for Weight Loss
- Medical Certificate for Work
- Ferinject Iron Infusion
What services do they offer for booking appointments?
- The Southbank doctor is caring and supports medical services to children, men, women, and LGBTIQ+health. Their clinic has the latest medical technologies to ensure patient care with the best health check and online appointments because it is easy to use and convenient.
- Southgate Medical is a part of Travel Doctor, the leading travel clinic provider in the country. TMVC was certified as a travel medication provider by the Australian Government Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade (DFAT), with assistance from several Australian corporations. Their doctor has more experts on health risks for travelers and the latest health information.
- The Covid-19 pandemic has changed how health consultation is delivered and, with the Department of Health’s guidelines, Southgate Medical is accessible for fast and affordable Telehealth consultations that are ideal for:
- Coronavirus Advice
- Patients With Self-isolation Required Medical Advice
- General Medical Advices
- Minor Illness Advice
- Stable Chronic Conditions Advice
- Prescriptions, Referrals, & Medical Certificates
However, if you have a fever or an acute respiratory illness, such as runny nose, shortness of breath, sore throat, and cough, you need to test for Coronavirus and not book a face-to-face consultation. You can book here online at Telehealth Consultation, and the doctor will assess your symptoms through the phone and advise you for a face-to-face examination if needed. If face-to-face consultation, you need to have a negative Covid-19 result.
What are the medical fees?
Southgate Medical is a private billing service and does not offer bulk billing. In making an appointment, the schedule is 15 minutes, with a standard fee is $98.00. Medicare will cover about $39.10, so your out-of-pocket expenditure will be $58.90.